Learn more about how Mutiny Radio operates and how you can get involved.
◦ Mutiny Radio is a volunteer-run, community-based media organization that broadcasts news, music, arts, and opinion from San Francisco’s Mission District via www.mutinyradio.fm
◦ Mutiny Radio features contributions from DJs and management.
◦ Mutiny Radio is sustained by the financial and labor contributions of its members and donations from the community
◦ Prospective members can apply for membership to Mutiny Radio by completing this form
◦ Potential new members must successfully complete a three-month internship to learn the basic rules and operations of the Collective
◦ Interns must also contribute to a Mutiny Radio Department. Departments include: Music, Café Operations, Web Technology, Studio Technology, Programming, Marketing, Production, News, Events, and Operations
◦ The Board of Directors of Mutiny Radio consists of management and DJs and works to advocate for both the Collective’s DJ and intern community, as well as the community at large
◦ Questions about Mutiny Radio membership can be directed to
Do you like what you just read? Then we like you! APPLY FOR AN INTERNSHIP NOW